- Ettan IPGphor 3 IEF system is a fully integrated isoelectric focusing system optimized to deliver speed and reliability in the first dimension of 2-D electrophoresis
- Run up to 12 IPG strips (7, 11, 13, 18, or 24 cm) simultaneously using Ettan IPGphor manifold, Ettan IPGphor Manifold Light, or ceramic strip holders
- Use sample cups with Ettan IPGphor manifold or Ettan IPGphor manifold light to significantly increase protein loads
- Ettan IPGphor 3 Control Software allows management of up to four Ettan IPGphor 3 IEF units simultaneously, each running a different set of run parameters
- Lid design allows optimum running with light-sensitive protein samples
- The system is fully compatible with the earlier Ettan IPGphor IEF unit and is ideal for 2-D DIGE applications
- Automatic voltage cutoff when safety lid is opened
The improved, easy-to-use Ettan IPGphor 3 system overcomes the most common hurdles of existing technology, to consistently deliver speed, reproducibility, and handle increased protein loads. Ettan IPGphor 3 unit has undergone a complete redesign to provide an even higher level of quality and reproducibility with improved sample handling and PC control
Ettan IPGphor 3 control software enables creation, storage, and editing of protocols. recommended run parameters are suggested by merely entering data relating to the number and type of Immobiline DryStrips being used
Ettan IPGphor 3 Control Software
Ettan IPGphor 3 Control Software generates professional graphical reports with a large user interface for programming and editing. The user can create, save, and edit protocols and also pause during a run to edit a protocol in real time. The software can be used to control up to four Ettan IPGphor 3 IEF units simultaneously, each running a different set of run parameters. The units can be started, stopped, or paused using the PC control unit. The software enables web browser remote monitoring of the PC control unit. Stored log files of previous runs can be opened and viewed and status reports can be generated along with instantaneous run condition reports on request. Log files can be exported, for example to Microsoft Excel. The software monitors voltage, current, and volt-hours of the run and generates a graphical display as the run proceeds. Reports can be created, saved, printed, and exported.
Ettan IPGphor Manifolds
Ettan IPGphor Manifolds are high-throughput accessories for first-dimension isoelectric focusing of proteins using IPG strips. These manifolds meet the increasingly stringent demands of proteomics research by ensuring high-resolution, micropreparative protein analysis. Ettan IPGphor Manifold and Manifold Light simplify isoelectric focusing of multiple samples and reduce first-dimension hands-on time to a minimum. They significantly speed up the processing of micropreparative loads in first-dimension analysis. Designed for maximum performance and flexibility, the manifolds can handle 12 IPG strips simultaneously. Sample equilibration can also be performed in the same tray, saving substantial time.