- This event has passed.
Biosearch Technologies Lunch and Learn
April 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join UF ICBR’s NextGen DNA Sequencing core for an informative lunch and learn with LGC Biosearch Technologies.
During this event, you will have an opportunity to learn about Biosearch’s wide range of items that support many different laboratory spaces, including AgBio, Healthcare, and Clinical.
- NxSeq library prep kits (Illumina compatible). The Amp free (75ng input) and our Ultra Low (as little as 50pg). Both are very easily adapted to automation and we have protocols for automation instruments.
- Enzymes. NGS optimization and a full Enzyme Catalog and our RapiDxFire Thermal stable RT enzyme ( Stable at room temp for 3 months).
- DNA Purification
- DNA Quick Extract Options (PCR ready DNA 8 minutes)
- Sequencing Application Beads. These are comparable to Ampure Xp beads, but at a cheaper cost, without loss in data quality.
- Large-Scale PCR amplification and Analysis Instrumentation (IntelliQube)
Biosearch also offers a large variety of probes/ and equivalent dyes (BHQ, BHQ +, Scorpions, VIC alternative, FAM, TET, HEX, etc) and a new Co Primer Technology which allows a higher degree of multiplexing.
Seracare is also a part of Biosearch Technologies so we can have custom or off the shelf reference materials/controls as well.