- This event has passed.
BioTek Cytation 5 Day
November 29 @ 9:30 am - 2:15 pm
Join our Monoclonal Antibody core and BioTek for this special day of seminars and training on the Cytation 5. Attendance and participation at this event will count towards training for the Cytation 5 at ICBR!
Please see below, a tentative schedule:
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Breakfast with BioTek (Cytation 5 Seminar)
- 10:30AM – 10:40AM: Break
- 10:40AM – 10:55AM: Discussion on ICBR’s Cytation 5 configuration [Speaker: Dr. Angel Sampson]
- 11:00AM – 11:50PM: Alpha Screen Technology (Perkin Elmer) or BioAssays (Promega)
- 11:50AM – 12:00PM: Break
- 12:00AM – 1:00PM: BioAssays (Promega) Seminar with Lunch
- 1:15PM – 2:15PM: Cytation 5 microscopy training
Cytation 5 combines automated microscopy and conventional microplate detection in a configurable, upgradable platform. The microscopy module offers up to 20x magnification in fluorescence, brightfield, high contrast brightfield, color brightfield, and phase contrast to address many applications and workflows.;The multimode detection modules include filter- and monochromator-based fluorescence detection, luminescence, and UV-Vis absorbance detection. Gen5 software provides complete control over all imaging and data capture, plus powerful image and data analysis.
Registration is closed.