Self Service Available
Enjoy complete flexibilty and assay choice for current as well as future demands. Advanced multi-detection system is capable of performing an unlimited number of microplate-based assays.
- Hybrid Technology™: Synergy H4 combines the sensitivity of a filter-based system with the convenience of monochromator-based optics to provide the broadest range of applications available on the market today.
- Detection modes: Fluorescence Intensity, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, Fluorescence Polarization, AlphaScreen™/AlphaLISA, Luminescence, UV-Visible absorbance, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, well area scanning and spectral scanning.
- Modular and upgradeable architecture: Read modes are available as individual modules for cost-effectiveness and peace of mind.
- Quadruple mono system and variable bandpass selection: Synergy H4 optics incorporates two double-grating monochromators. This quadruple design provides the best in spectral scanning performance and flexibility.
- Deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors: Synergy H4’s filter/dichroic combination provides the best possible performance in fluorescence, time resolved fluorescence and fluorescence polarization applications.
- Compatible with Take3 Plate with 2μL microspots: Enables low volume 260nm nucleic acid quantification
Synergy H4 Monochromator System
- Uses two double-grating monochromators with variable bandpass selection
- Highest stray light reflection, continuous wavelength selection, spectral scanning
- Combines high performance with convenience and flexibility
Synergy H4 Filter/Mirror System
- Delivers more energy to the sample and provides high signal-to-noise ratios
- Faster read speed, more sensitivity, more precise control over optical parameters
CE Marked, ETL Listed