The Evosep One is a standardized platform designed for robustness and high throughput. This is achieved by using Evotips as disposable trap columns, where samples are loaded and desalted offline. The autosampler picks up the tip and integrates elution with liquid chromatography. This removes sample handling steps and reduces injection cycle overheads.
STANDARD PROTEOMICS METHODS OPTIMIZED FOR FAST, HIGH-PERFORMANCE SEPARATION
Our five standard methods cover a broad range of applications:
- 30 samples per day: The longest method with the best overall proteome coverage.
- 60 samples per day: The most popular method with an excellent balance of throughput and depth.
- 100 samples per day: A great “in-between” method.
- 200 samples per day: Excellent sequencing speed with most peptides per minute among our standard methods.
- 300 samples per day: The highest peak capacity per minute with our fastest method for ultra-high throughput analysis.
Single-cell Performance -omics
The Whisper 40SPD beta method is ideal for ultra-sensitive applications, such as single cell proteomics, where one of the main challenges is to maintain sensitivity and robustness throughout the workflow.