Outstanding Performance and Workflow Versatility
The wide flow range of the high pressure dual gradient pump and the additional micro flow ternary gradient pump makes it suitable for all your low flow applications, such as bottom-up and top-down proteomics, or metabolomics. Use dedicated application kits to easily setup standard and advanced workflow solutions.
- ProFlow technology for nano-flow applications provides the highest level of retention time precision
- Capillary flowmeter enables high-sensitivity with high-throughput analyses for reliable routine assays
- Continuous-flow high pressure gradient pump provides uninterrupted gradient delivery permitting ultra-long gradients
- An additional micro-flow pump provides uninterrupted continuous flow through the trap and analytical column, even during sample loading, making sample pre-concentration and two dimensional workflows possible
- UHPLC pressure capability of up to 860 bar for high performance separations
- Wide flow rate range from 50nL/min to 50µL/min
- Integrated micro flow pump for flow rates up to 2500µL/min for quick loading, desalting and pre-concentration onto trap columns
- Customize the system to your needs with dedicated application kits for standard and advanced applications, such as direct injection, pre-concentration, or two dimensional workflows
Easy Connections for Better Chromatography
Thermo Scientific™ nanoViper™ Fingertight Fittings make all your LC connections fast, easy and reliable. nanoViper fingertight fittings require no tools, are reusable and designed to seal at the tip to minimize dead volume between connections for higher efficiency and better chromatography.
Seamless LC-MS Integration
- Dedicated connection kits and LC-MS interfaces for straightforward hardware integration
- Seamless software integration with Thermo Scientific mass spectrometers via Thermo Scientific™ SII and single-point intelligent control with the easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software