The Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform is a fast and reliable liquid handling platform packaged in a small footprint. Powered by the VWorks Automation Control Software, the transition from manual to automated pipetting has never been easier. Benefits range from higher accuracy to dramatically increased walk away time.
Agilent’ s automated liquid handling solutions can be used for a wide range of applications in the life sciences and applied markets, using the most advanced technologies to provide the performance and reliability that today’s scientists demand. With a high degree of assay versatility and flexibility, the Agilent Bravo Automated Liquid Handling Platform meets your unique needs.
- Compact– Space-saving nine microplate-position footprint fits in a laminar flow hood
- Precise– The Bravo Platform uses proven high-accuracy pipette heads for dispensing from 300 nL to 250 µL in 96- and 384- and 1536-well microplates with disposable tips for specific applications
- Versatile– Wide range of assays enabled by 4 pipette head types that can be changed in minutes, and 9 deck pads that can be configured with over 50 different accessories
- Functional– Unique open design permits access from all sides for simple system integration as well as for standalone use
- Flexible– Swappable heads; ability to pick up tips using a single barrel, row, column, or arrays of barrels; and user configurable deck allows easy reconfiguration for specific assay needs
- Ease of Use– Powered by VWorks Automation Control software with an outstanding event-driven scheduler, intuitive user interface, and innovative error recovery technology, allow complete control through all levels of operators
- Agilent Instrument Qualification (AIQ)– The AIQ provides a set of traceable tests for installation (IQ) and operation (OQ) to qualify the system operation meets Agilent’s release criteria
- Safety-minded– Two safety interlocks systems are available. The standard allows access to the front of the Bravo deck, with hard shields surrounding the three other sides and an option to include a dust cover. The wraparound version is designed for safety in laminar flow hoods and increased deck accessibility by extending the light shield across the left, front, and right sides of the Bravo