Use the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) system, the most precise and sensitive PCR solution, for absolute quantification of target DNA molecules.
Features of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR system include:
- Flexible digital PCR chemistry – optimized for TaqMan hydrolysis probe and EvaGreen applications
- Reduced bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
- Flexible assay setup – scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
- Convenient assay design – standard curves are not required
- Simple workflow with 96-sample throughput
- The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR system comprises:
- QX200™ droplet generator – partitions each ddPCR reaction mix into 20,000 nanoliter-sized droplets
- QX200™ droplet reader – streams emulsified droplets in single file past a two-color optical detection system in a serial manner
- QuantaSoft™ software – performs quantitation of positive/negative droplets and allows visualization in a variety of ways and determine concentrations in copies/µl
- Associated components and consumables included: DG8™ cartridges, DG8™ gaskets, and cartridge holder
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
- Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
- Measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection. These are predesigned, wet-lab validated assays.
- Pathogen detection
- Employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring.
- Next generation sequencing
- Perform accurate quantification and qualification of NGS libraries without the use of a standard curve.
- Gene expression analysis
- Achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low abundance of mRNA and miRNA.
- Environmental monitoring
- Test a wide variety of environmental samples like soil and water using the QX200 System.
- Food testing
- Perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods.